Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Domino Effect

So. She has been found. And more than....she. One of my men has brought to me a letter. It is her handwriting, there can be no mistake in that, even as weather-worn and faded as it is. And the secrets it reveals to me..... There is a depth of will I did not think I still possessed. But my mind is clear again. I have set a plan in motion, and like a domino effect, one part hinges upon the next. When the first one falls, and I do not say if....when that happens, then it cannot be stopped....until I have again what is mine. She? Oh no. I care not for the cunning conniving of a she-bitch. She played me false, after all. But her whelps....are mine as well. They are more mine, they will be more mine, than they have ever been hers. For them, I have made this plan, I have come back to life, I have purpose. It is started. It will be finished. So help me God.

No comments: